Mid America Mortgage
At Mid America Mortgage, Inc., we understand that our clients have varying home financing needs. That’s why we offer such a broad selection of mortgage programs and customize the loan to meet your needs. From fixed rate and government loans to non-conforming jumbo loans and zero down mortgage products, we’ve got you covered. Below you’ll find information on a number of our home loan programs. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any rate or product related questions.
Fixed rate mortgages are easily the most popular home financing solutions that we offer. Beyond conforming fixed rate financing, we also have fixed rate mortgage programs for products such as jumbo loans, FHA mortgages, VA loans, USDA mortgages, and more.
Fixed Rate Loan Highlights
Available in 30, 20, 15, and 10 year terms
Low money down fixed rate financing available through FHA, VA, and USDA mortgages
Fixed rate options available for jumbo loans
Rate stays fixed throughout the life of the loan
Looking to buy a home with little to no money down? We offer a number of low money down financing programs including FHA loans, VA mortgages, and USDA rural housing loans. Not sure which one might be right for you? Give us a call and one of our mortgage consultants will go through the pros and cons of each program so that you can make a well informed decision.
Low and Zero Down Program Highlights
- VA loans offer zero down mortgage solutions for eligible active duty servicemen and women, military veterans, and surviving spouses.
- FHA mortgages are low money down programs which require as little as 3.5% down payment.
- USDA rural housing loans are a 100% financing alternative for lower income borrowers looking to purchase property in designated rural communities.
Ready to get started? We offer fast approvals through our innovative digital process.
Types of Transactions We Handle:
- Residential Purchase Financing
- Rate and Term Refinancing
- Cash-Out Refinancing (Most States)
- Investment Property Loans
- Condo & Townhouse Financing
"Home is where your story begins; Allow me to help you with this chapter."
Saturday - Sunday: Closed